So... It's been a while.
I know, I know, nobody even reads this thing and I guess that's why I've allowed myself to get lax with it.
But, you know, I've been busy!
I wouldn't even know what I last wrote about without having to look back, or when that even was.
But the point is: I'm writing now. And I'm very excited. Why?
Because it's officially Autumn.
And I LOVE Autumn.
Another thing I love is lists. So basically today is an excuse to write about all the things I want to do between now and the end of the year.
- apple picking/visiting orchards/farms
- carve pumpkins
- decorate the house
- make autumn/winter crafts with Roisin
- donate to a foodbank
- make and send Christmas cards
- actually go to Guy Fawkes!
- Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park
- country walks
- visit Eloise in Birmingham
- St Albans Christmas market
- try different winter soup recipes
- Paris in November with Kaylee
- Vitrines at Printemps
- Disneyland Paris
- Père Lachaise
- Christmas shopping in London
- attend mass at Our Lady's
- have lots of movie nights
This is all I can think of right now, and I'm trying to be realistic about my ability and the amount of free time I actually have between now and the end of the year.
The next list is all the films I want to watch, although I won't be limited to them because we legitimately have a gigantic collection of Christmas films in my house. Anyway, here goes:
- You've Got Mail
- Hocus Pocus
- Corpse Bride
- The Grinch
- Love Actually
- The Holiday
- all 3 Santa Clause movies (preferably in a movie marathon)
- The Family Man
- White Christmas
*Sigh* I love this time of year.